A series of short courses designed to help Christians grow in their understanding of the Bible, the world and themselves. Our aim is to see real change in our churches as Christians are equipped to face the challenges of this world and to be living witnesses to the work of Jesus Christ.
Understanding the Bible Training Course
The course will run on Tuesday evenings for three weeks either side of half-term, at St John’s Church, London Road. The dates are:
- October 1 st Introduction (Peter Walkingshaw)
- October 8 th Old Testament Narrative (Huw Iley)
- October 15 th Gospels (Tudor Boddam-Whetham)
- October 29 th Old Testament Prophecy (Steve Donald)
- November 5 th Pauline Epistles (Steve Donald)
- November 12 th Psalms (Brian Dowie)
Each evening will run from 7:45 to 9:30pm with a break for refreshment and will include Bible teaching, small group discussions and Q&A time.
To book a place or if you have any questions, please contact : Jonathan West, Course Administrator